Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation.
Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries. In the Portuguese market since 1998, Altran Portugal has more than 1.800 employees and three offices in Porto, Lisbon and Fundão.
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
- Over 4 years’ experience in SAS projects;
- Experience / development knowledge on SAS tools, particularly: SAS BASE, SAS DIS and SAS GUIDE;
- Experience in creating batch processes (.bat, .ksh);
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL is a plus;
- Confident English written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in completing high quality documentation and reporting for internal and client use;
- Previous experience in projects in the insurance sector is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Apply for this job opportunity on our website or by email to ---@---