Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Working based from Lisbon (coolest city in Europe), this is what you will be doing:
• Deploy and maintain complex Microsoft SQL and MongoDB environments;
• Work with customers and vendors to deploy Microsoft SQL and MongoDB solutions;
• Assist with change management and documentation of customer environments;
• Work with dedicated team to ensure success of select customer group;
• Ensure customer uptime through precise monitoring implementations, good change management and incorporation of best practices;
• Generate and discuss Database server audit reports, capacity reports, and health check reports with customers;
• Analyze performance monitoring of Database servers;
• Manage server and databases security issues based on security policies;
• Apply bug and hot fixes in production environment;
• Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• The candidate should possess a strong background in Databases Administration.
• Experience in monitoring and disaster recovery strategies of databases (Replication, Availability groups, etc)
• Experience in Install, configure and maintain SQL Server on stand-alone and cluster environments, and database tuning;
• Microsoft SQL Server Data Warehouse Developer with experience in design, build and support of integration (SSIS), analytic models (SSAS) and reporting (SSRS);
• Experienced Of Data Warehouse Methodologies;
• Experienced in both multidimensional OLAP cubes and tabular models, MDX and DAX;
• Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines with solid experience, and create, configure and monitor large-scale, secure, MongoDB sharded clusters.
• Knowledge in Support MongoDB in a high availability, multi-data center environment.
• Experience in Administer MongoDB Ops Manager monitoring, backups and automation.
• Good knowledge of English both written and spoken.
• Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
• Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
• Flexible and informal environment;
• Adjusted and on-going training;
• Meritocracy based culture;
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂
Are you ready to the challenge?
Please apply us by sending a message to our HR email at ---@--- with the reference DBA
Privacy notice: When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us your consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to communicate with you for others recruiting processes that we will eventually have. We are going store your personal data for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to ---@---