Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Trabalhar na Olisipo é a oportunidade de fazer parte de uma equipa com mais de 400 especialistas na área das TICs, integrado em projectos da Olisipo ou dos nossos parceiros, nomeadamente na Grande Lisboa, no Porto ou em Aveiro.
Referência:NC_Technical Writer EXT
Descrição da oportunidade: At Olisipo we are adventurers, calm seas are not for us.
We are passionate about challenges; ambitious in the search for solutions and innovative on a daily basis.
We apply the motto "We Support Growth" to our relation with every employee, making a difference in the projects and clients we are involved with.
If you identify with this culture, come and join us.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to integrate a project for a client located in Lisbon.
Perfil do Candidato: Profile:
- Proven work experience in technical writing of software customer documentation, product documentation, or online publishing including experience authoring technical customer-facing materials.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with Customer Documentation authoring tools and solutions (e.g.: FrameMaker, Robohelp, LaTeX, DITA etc.)
- Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented with strong multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and images.
- Experience with software development project tracking and content management tools, such as Jira and Confluence, is a plus.
- Computer savvy, with the ability to learn new software tools quickly.
- Interest in the future of Customer Documentation, CMS, UX and relevant tools.
- Create and maintain high-quality customer-facing and internal content, in formats such as user guides, online help, tutorials, wikis, UI messaging, etc.
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, Technical Support and Testers; to champion clear, concise and useful documentation.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Edit, clarify, and proofread content produced by non-writers, and mentor to improve their writing skills.
- Enhance internal processes and procedures to streamline workflow and increase team efficiency.
- Strategize to improve and innovate our end products.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity.
Oferecemos: - Integração numa equipa dinâmica e motivada para o desempenho da função.
- Formação complementar
- Pacote salarial de acordo com a função desempenhada
- Evolução profissional
Contacto: Caso esteja interessado nesta oferta, agradecemos que preencha o formulário de candidatura disponível em http://recrutamento.olisipo.pt ou envie o seu Curriculum Vitae para ---@---