HR Systems Project Manager - M/F (OEIRAS)
Identify and anticipate needs and, improve, develop and implement all the necessary tools in terms of HR Systems to provide an accurate, effective and efficient service to the HR team. To focus on HCM, as well as review other initiatives that may have an impact on the Team Member Experience across the company in Europe, as well as initiatives that are being implemented in the USA that may be applied at the company in Europe as well.
Our client is a leading company on it's sector.
- Develop, implement and execute the HR Systems strategy;
- Identify business needs, define functional system requirements and implementation of the HCM project in the company;
- Act as pivotal point for the unification of HR information systems, gathering and analysing all requirements and implementing in accordance with HR priorities and budget;
- Maintain confidentiality of data and departmental security always. Partner with the HR Team and relevant areas to document and implement system specifics and enhancements;
- Liaise with the IT team, external providers and consultants in all relates to HR Systems, implementation, maintenance and development;
- Continually look for new ways to improve processes and services, and there is a need to analyse options for HR system requirements and to work with colleagues to jointly agree on how best to handle. Recommending changes where appropriate;
- Develop and test necessary tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR service delivery;
- Ensure compliance to Governance principles, all policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and safety, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement. Implement and execute audit routines to ensure this compliance;
- Carry out system administration activities - e.g. system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access;
- Continuously improve Management Information, maintaining and developing core HR IT systems, specifically contributing to the development of and subsequent maintenance of HR hierarchies (e.g. reporting lines);
- Contribute to HR Management System projects (e.g. selecting, testing and implementing software);
- Prepare all HR reports, such as HR Key Indicators, Head Count, Performance, and develop a Balanced Score Card to ensure that HR provides the business with key information in an anticipatory way to support the decision-making process always;
- Support other team members using systems, by designing and delivering training, and producing user guides, when necessary.
- Degree in a technology-related field or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in scoping and requirements gathering for large and complex HR software (preferably Meta 4 / PeopleNet / SAP) development projects, in a multinational environment;
- Previous experience as a developer and / or project manager;
- Fluency in Business English (written and spoken).
Join a leading growing company.
Candidate-se através do website