Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members, because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to professionals located in 100+ offices worldwide.
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients win and grow. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us.
CGI is seeking for a Delivery Manager, with experience with Outsystems platform, to join our team.
If you are seeking for high visible impact projects, this is the right project for you!
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications;
- Design and build a functional and technical system architecture based on business needs and drivers;
- Design third-party integrations, being the technical point of contact;
- Responsible for solution non-functional requirements, like, solution performance, scalability and security;
- Manage tasks and technical people according to project needs;
- Manages delivery team, ensuring team work, commitment and alignment expectations;
- Guarantee quality procedures and OutSystems behaviors.
- Sizes features and assigns work;
- Supports feature delivery demos;
- Manages solution staging life-cycle, conducting QA and production deployments, supporting overall solution rollout procedures.
Degree’s in Computer Engineering, or similar areas;
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
Experience with Scrum methodology;
Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
Excellent communication skills;
Team player attitude.
What we offer:
Integration of highly dynamic organizational structure;
Remuneration conditions according to the experience and demonstrated knowledge.
If you are looking for a job like this, send us your application through our website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/xweb.asp?clid=21001&page=jobdetails&jobid=J0818-0534&BRID=EX630951&SBDID=1&LANG=1