Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Helpdesk Technician to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Helpdesk Technician main responsibility is to providing service and customer support, serving as the first point of contact.
Your responsibilities include:
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
You must have:
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Experience with documentation of procedures, ticketing and inventory of advanced warehouse.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English or Spanish literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/296