Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Windows System Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Windows System Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisboa. The Windows System Administrator main responsibility is to Install and configure software, hardware and networks.
Your responsibilities include:
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
• Set up accounts and workstations.
You must have:
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
• Experience in management and maintenance of internal servers (Window Server 2008 and superior versions).
• Experience in management and maintenance of Network Infrastructure.
• Experience in management and maintenance of Active Directory.
• Experience with Backup and Security.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/295