Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Microsoft System Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Microsoft System Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. Microsoft System Administrator main responsibility is to install and set up Windows systems and servers, Perform System Maintenance and to Maintain System Security.
Your responsibilities include:
• Monitor System Performance.
• Administer efficient work of servers and system and provide support to everyday operations.
• Develop complex system standards and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
• Determine support to patch application and timeframe for same and develop appropriate strategies.
You must have:
• Proven experience as a Windows System Administrator.
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 versions.
• Experience with Group Policies and Windows 7/10 configurations.
• Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience with automated patching/deploying environments like WSUS or WDS/MDT.
• Experience with VMWare, Citrix and Exchange Server.
• Knowledge of SQL Server and Mcafee Antivirus.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/305