Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Backup System Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Backup System Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Backup System Administrator main responsibility is to assist with the Backup and Storage Solution for an on-site/off-site and to Perform System Maintenance
Your responsibilities include:
• This Backup administrator performs daily operations in a NetBackup and Data Domain environment to backup, recover and archive company information and requires interaction with other regional offices and individuals to identify incidents, diagnose and resolve problems, and assist with backup and restoration.
• May be required to support different shifts to enable 24x7 support. Also must be available on call as & when required.
• Monitor backup jobs, execute restore jobs, troubleshoot failed jobs, and initiate corrective action.
• Determine support to patch application and timeframe for same and develop appropriate strategies.
You must have:
• +2 years’ experience in administration of backup infrastructures (Veritas NetBackup).
• Proven experience as a Windows/Linux System Administrator.
• Experience and familiarity in configuring backups.
• Strong Knowledge in Databases, specifically, Oracle (BRTools, RMAN) and SQL Server.
• Experience in managing offshore infrastructure backups and restoration.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/324