Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Oracle DBA to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Oracle DBA main responsibility is to ensure the availability and performance of the databases that support the system and to improve and maintain databases (rollout and upgrades).
Your responsibilities include:
• Work with the team to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance.
• Monitoring the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
• Problem escalation to Oracle Development team and third parties as appropriate.
• Implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team.
You must have:
• Strong Oracle Database Administration experience in Linux environment.
• Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager, Exadata and AuditVault.
• Solid experience in performance and tuning, debugging and troubleshooting.
• Experience of SQL Server is desirable.
• Oracle Certification, preferably OCP.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/325