Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Middleware WebSphere Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a WebSphere Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The WebSphere Administrator main responsibility is to design topologies and recommending architecture choices and maintaining resources as required by applications.
Your responsibilities include:
• Installing WebSphere Application Server (WAS) on various platforms.
• Installing IBM HTTP Server (HIS).
• Installing the WebSphere Plugin.
• Administering WebSphere
You must have:
• Solid experience with IBM Websphere Portal Server, IBM Websphere Application Server, IBM BPM, IBM ODM.
• Experience with Websphere MQ and Webshpere Apllication Server Administration.
• Knowledge of Windows / Linux operating systems.
• Knowledge of Oracle Database and SQL Server.
• Knowledge of BPM.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/326