Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Weblogic Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Weblogic Administrator will be responsible to create, configure and tune weblogic domains/applications for performance.
Your responsibilities include:
• Work with vendors and tune weblogic domains/applications for performance.
• WebLogic Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
• Monitoring WebLogic server health and security.
You must have:
• Proven experience in MQ and Weblogic Administration.
• Knowledge in WebLogic Portals and Jboss.
• Knowledge of Fusion Middleware (SOA, OSP & Portal).
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• English Literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/328