Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a React.js Developer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The React.js Developer will be responsible for the interface components development and them implementation following well-known React.js workflows.
Your responsibilities include:
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
You must have:
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Experience with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Experience with common front.end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/343