Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Founded in 1995, Noesis is a Portuguese IT consultancy company specialized in providing services and solutions aimed at supporting its clients to increase competitiveness, facilitate management, reduce costs and optimize processes. As a result of the company's strategic focus, Noesis is the leader in the Portuguese Quality Management market for independent provision of software testing services, according to a IDC study.
Currently, Noesis has over 500 employees different locations: Lisbon, Oporto, Coimbra, Brussels, São Paulo, Dublin and Rotterdam ensuring adequate responses to Client's challenges in Portugal and other international markets.
In 2016, it had a turnover 28.7 million Euros and its offer is structured in the following Business Units - Quality Management; Business Intelligence; Infrastructure Solutions; Agile Solutions; Enterprise Solutions; Enterprise Resource Planning and Professional Services. These services are developed in the sectors in which the company operates, such as Telecommunications, Financial Sector, Retail, Public Administration, Health, Services and Industry.
In order to respond to the challenges of an increasingly demanding and competitive economy, Noesis is committed to continuously improving its team and hiring the best talent for its projects. The dedication of the teams, coupled with the audacity that makes us look for the best solutions for our Customers, is the foundation that allows us to affirm Noesis as a reference in the Information Technology sector.
Noesis is currently seeking applications with the following profile:
• Plan, develop, test, and document computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Evaluate user request for new or modified program and determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
• Consult with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Formulate plan outlining steps required to develop program, using structured analysis and design.
• Submit plans to management for approval.
• Analyse, review, and alter program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
• Degree in computing / computer sciences.
• At least 4 years of experience in Cobol development.
• Fluente in English (French is a plus).
Noesis promotes the evolution and professional development of its employees. We also provide an attractive salary package in accordance with the levels of experience and profile presented.
If you meet these conditions and are interested in joining a young and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV, in the Europass format to ---@--- , including the job reference 002_COBOL_05_18_00. Please check www.noesis.pt to see all of the opportunities we currently have open or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.