Spring Professional is hiring a Data Scientist (m/f) for a Global Agri-Business Company of Reference in the Industry.
* Own and manage the development and implementation of the analytics platform;
* Collaborating closely with other developers, business analysts and stakeholders;
* Mastering state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain;
* Implementing Agile & Scrum and ensuring quality of software delivered;
* Manage full application lifecycle including production releases and associated support.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent ideally from the following disciplines: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics;
* 3-5 years relevant work experience;
* Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL) & unstructured data tools and platforms;
* Proficient in Machine Learning and Statistical libraries (e.g. R, Python) with a strong statistical modelling expertise;
* Proficiency in at least two relevant programming languages: Python, R, Java.
* A chance to participate on the growth of a multinational with relevant large scale projects; * A respectful, nice and easygoing work environment;
* Competitive salary;
* Direct contract.
Candidate-se através do website