Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Location: Faro, Portugal (on-site)
Job Type: Full-time
CONTENTSERV is a technology leader in marketing software solutions. We offer solutions for Product Content Creation, Product Content Management and Product Content Distribution. Our main software components include MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management). Our software facilitates the day-to-day business of more than 400 customers with 300.000 users in 89 countries.
Together with Business and Systems Integration Partners we analyse, design and deliver operational changes through technology solutions.
As Pre-sales Engineer you will provide technical insights to CONTENTSERV prospects, sales colleagues and partners primarily via the telephone, on Skype or E-mail. As Pre-sales Engineer, you will be supporting in pre-sales activities like preparing showcases, responding RFP’s and also might be asked to join the sales colleagues to present onsite our software solutions to customers.
In parallel you will write software code to be used in presales showcases and for customer specific prototype development.
In this role you will cooperate with other Support & Presales Engineers in day-to-day operations and carry out pre-sales projects together with sales.
Our work environment standards
- friendly and cooperative team
- informal and relaxed work environment
- flexible work schedule
- student / part-time friendly
- health insurance benefit
- modern equipment incl. a notebook for occasional home office
- international company collaboration
- permanent employment with diverse development opportunities
- a comprehensive product training
You will need to
- provide help via the telephone and E-mail.
- develop quickly and efficiently in PHP
- research, resolve and record all software questions from customers quickly and accurately
- multi-task support & pre-sales activities
- manage projects in a supportive and helpful manner while meeting deadlines
- good programming skills in PHP
- passion for IT and experience in a customer related position
- technical skills, including but not limited to: Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows (Operating System and Networking), Linux (Operating System and Scripting). Experience with Apache & MySQL are a plus.
- ability to interface with customers and partners in a problem-solving support role
- ability to solve problems systematically and effectively to be fluent in English
- working on several tasks simultaneously
- working well with little guidance
Nice to have
- understanding German language
We offer you
- a job in a thriving and innovative company
- a challenging job that offers some variation
- a competitive salary package
Main office location will be Faro, Portugal. For the initial trainings and team building experiences as well as one week per month you will work in the Headquarter in Rohrbach, north of Munich, Germany.
Apply now with an english CV to ---@---