Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
We want to do different with the essential’s things.
We are committed to a sustainable corporatism strategy. We believe that success is based on building a team focused on collective well-being, personal and professional development, and based on a work philosophy that enhances the healthy management of our lives. Work-life balance, beginner’s mind and community involvement are our identity, our foundations, and our culture.
What you need to join us:
- Higher education in Computer Engineering or in a similar area
- Minimum experience of 6 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Scrum Master certificate
- Fluent in English
-> Important notes:
It's a full-remote project from Portugal.
What do we have to offer you:
- Personalized Talent Management. We value and privilege a close and regular follow-up; we are a team from day one.
- Broad and flexible benefits package. Health insurance, life and personal accident insurance, discounts and benefits, telecommunications plan and much more.
- We invest in training and in your career. Certified training, online training platforms, Pearson VUE exam center... We bet on you!
- Sustainability and community involvement. We want to give meaning to our work and invest in an inclusive consulting project. For that, we need your help.
team.it, back to basics!
Will you join us?
Send your application to ---@--- or visit our website www.team-it.pt
At Team IT we defend equality and value diversity.
We create a safe, diverse environment where opportunities are equal for everyone!
We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or any factor other than merit.
All applications with skills for the position are welcome!